|Forum Announcement: Team Dimensional Rules Updated 04/29/2011|
08-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Team Dimensional Rules Updated 04/29/2011
Rules are important for the forum to function well as a whole. Most of these rules you will follow automatically. Breaking these rules may increase your warning level.
1) Please do not post in all caps. This is considered yelling.
2) Do not flame other members. You wouldn't want others to be mean to you so don't be mean to others.
3) Do not spam. There is a designated forum for spam to go in. Game Corner it is treated more lightly.
4) Do not minimod. Please use the report button if a post is breaking the rules.
5) Do not ask to be staff. This applies to both on the forum and on the Pokemon Online server. If we want you to be on the staff team, we will contact you. Asking us if you can become staff is a good way to ensure you won't be staff.
6) Do not post inappropriate content in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, links, images, and text.
7) Do not advertise. If you have a group already started, you can make a group for it. Click Here to go to the groups page.
8) No more congrats threads are allowed. They will be moved to Spam Zone where post count is not increased.
9) Once you registered, another special profile page became made for you. It uses some of the data from the forum and other things. It can be used to connect more closely with other members. To reach it go to This Page. It has recently been created so feedback on it is welcome.
10) Have fun! The most important rule of all.
For any questions on the rules please post here. You may also email Arceus or PM a Forum Staff member.